Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sad day!

My doggie friend and play mate, Jack had to move away today! His owners had a big fight and had to leave. His owner the lady drank a LOT of this really sharp smelling water that made her act weird and crazy sometimes. That night that they had the fight, the man left and the lady was left at the apt. (downstairs) and she started slamming doors, screaming and scaring the cats and I! The police and fire came, there was lots of noise and I was really scared but had to protect my mom!! Poor Jack was really upset too.

Our moms had a disagreement and so I wasn't allowed to see Jack. My mom would sneak a kiss to Jack when he ran out of the gate. She really misses Jack too and feels that his life could be in danger, shes very upset about Jack's situation.

The lady used to take me for walks with Jack and she would fall down because she couldn't keep her balance because I guess that bad water makes you dizzy and sick? But, she would fall and drop our leash and we would get scared and almost run out into the street!

Mom said she saw Jack get in the car today and they left. Mom and I went down there to the empty apt. and saw all the junk the lady left behind. I was whining to see Jack, mom said hes not there anymore! I could still smell him though! "Hes gotta be there" I said!

The man in the pair is nice. He was always fun and kind to me. I was always kinda wary of the lady when I would go down there to visit. but the man wants to get Jack and rescue him from the crazy lady. Poor Jack was down there when she went crazy that night! I will miss him. but, I will remember him if I ever see him again and I will be so excited to see him! At least I still have Alex next door. I love Alex and his mom! They are so nice and his mom loves to squeeze me and kiss me! I will make some new friends soon hopefully! I will have to ask mom to take me to the dog park more this summer and meet some other doggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment